Friday 22 June 2012

Happy snaps...

Now if this was a book, I would make it have a glossy middle section with colour pictures. At least one of those would be a picture of me enjoying myself as a child, one at my graduation, and of course, these two delights from my first MRI - Me and Ivan. When will Doctors learn that leaving me in a room with their computers switched on is a terrible idea. I have painstakingly removed all traces of red-eye.

This might help you understand my reaction when I first walked into Dr Wihl's office...



1 comment:

  1. Jesus... Up until this point that moment you described hadn't hit me. This made it real and even my stomach lurched. Great blog just been through this with my father and he is a silent soul. Helps to understand what he must be thinking and feeling.

    ReplyDelete